June 05, 2008

What About The Germans?

Our 17 days back home were great. Busy, yes, but also fabulous! We spent the bulk of our time visiting family and friends and doing all things wedding. I`m happy to report that all 3 wedding events went smoothly and that Clay (Lee`s youngest brother) did in fact graduate.
We`ve been asked many things about our trip while home, but the one question that stuck out the most was about how we felt being home. For the both of us, the answer`s the same: We love it. Honestly, I expected one of us to experience some angst or culture shock. But, nothing. Something I attribute directly to the fact that we`re leaving again right away. Just knowing that let us REALLY appreciate the two weeks we had at home. I got to spend some one-on-one time with each of my siblings and then we drove up to Honey Brook where Lee gave an Uno seminar to his family. So, thank you Linnea for creating the occasion for the Cox`s and thank you Clay for creating the occasion for the Forsheys. We miss hanging out with you guys almost enough to come home more often.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

So glad we could catch up with you guys! Miss you already! Be sure to find more hilarious cards to send to Jason and I!!! Can't wait to see what you find! -Wendy and Jason:)