In preparing for this trip, we've looked around at a bunch of other travel blogs and trolled a ton of message boards looking for packing tips. So, for our one act of good will toward others for the next six months, here are OUR packing lists.
The bag I'm taking is the Eagle Creek Voyage 65L. Size wise, this tiptoes up to the maximum legal carry on limit. Fully loaded, my pack weighs 22.7 lbs.
Here's what I packed:
The bag Kiima's taking is the Eagle Creek Cross Roads 22. She likes having the option of dragging it like a normal wheely bag, but also gave in to my needling about having backpack straps. Fully loaded, her pack weighs 20.5 lbs.
Here's what she packed:
The bag I'm taking is the Eagle Creek Voyage 65L. Size wise, this tiptoes up to the maximum legal carry on limit. Fully loaded, my pack weighs 22.7 lbs.
Here's what I packed:
- 2 pairs short socks
- 2 pairs long socks
- 2 bandanas
- 10 pairs underwear
- 4 t-shirts
- 2 long-sleeved, button down shirts
- 1 pair mesh sport shorts/swim shorts
- 2 pairs cotton shorts
- 2 pairs cotton pants
- Chaco sandals
- North Face Terrainius XCR low cut shoes
- flip-flops
- baseball cap
- knit cap
- REI UltraLight Jacket
- 4 paperback books
- toiletries bag
- sleep sack
The bag Kiima's taking is the Eagle Creek Cross Roads 22. She likes having the option of dragging it like a normal wheely bag, but also gave in to my needling about having backpack straps. Fully loaded, her pack weighs 20.5 lbs.
Here's what she packed:
- Montrail Hurricane Ridge XCR shoes
- Birkenstock sandals (she never goes anywhere without these)
- flip-flops (for the shower)
- Charmin To-go
- Uri-Mate
- tissues
- sleep sack
- 2 pairs long socks
- 2 pairs short socks
- 3 bras
- 10 pairs underwear
- bikini
- BuffWear headwrap
- scarf, hat, gloves (she plans to leave these in Germany)
- toiletries bag
- 2 pairs pants
- 1 pair capri pants
- 2 pairs shorts
- 2 tank tops
- 4 short-sleeved shirts
- 3 long-sleeved shirts
- pajama shirt
1 comments:
I think I would panic if that's all I packed!! I tend to go overboard BUT be safe and can't wait to read more abotu your trip. Again SO JEALOUS!
Post a Comment