January 22, 2008

I Don't See It That Way

I have to laugh out loud when people ask me if I miss home. Hell no. The only things I miss are my deodorant (speed stick fresh scent), the 9:30 club, and the black cat. This is awesome.

5 comments:

Ernie & Jean said...

Kiima & Lee
Thank you so much for your narratives. I truly enjoy them and am very anxious to hear the whole story with mega pictures when you return. Keep the day by day account details flowing!! Your lonely planet book alternative is a great idea.
Love
Dad

Kiima said...

Strokes Reference!

Lee said...

two nights of the black keys at 9:30, dean & britta with keren ann at black cat, and the hives at 9:30. all will be missed. this makes me cry inside.

Lee said...

oh, this hurts. also add the black lips, the cribs, los amigos invisibles, and tokyo police club to the black cat list and two nights of wilco at 930. i might not make it through the night.

Ernie & Jean said...

Lee and Kiima,]
I just got caught up on your Indiana Jones trip. Amazing!! Watch for the monkeys. You seem to be learning to be savvy travelers. Much of it seems mysterious and fun....I don't know how I feel about floating bodies and squatting toilets and bribing the local authorities, but the landscape seems incredible. Alot of the pictures don't seem like what I remember from the Viet Nam War new pictures, but that is good. Continue to have a great time and be safe.
Love,
MOM (JEAN)