January 29, 2008

The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get

A morning stroll in Pak Beng, Laos.



"This is just to say"
by William Carlos Williams


I have eaten

the plums

that were in

the icebox



and which

you were probably

saving

for breakfast



Forgive me

they were delicious

so sweet

and so cold

5 comments:

Ernie & Jean said...

Great Video! I am looking forward to MORE pictures and detail. You guys look like your having fun.

Anonymous said...

So I have a question: Do I misspell tact if, not desiring to pay for a date, I just invite a girl to Linnea's birthday dinner, when I know someone else will be paying?

Good thing you don't have to worry about things like this any more.

Have fun ya'll. Love you.

Kiima said...

Can you believe that we're on YouTube! We're stars!

The key thing Lee failed to mention is that we didn't post this ourselves. We were uploaded to YouTube by our travel friends, Dale and Tom who shot the video.

Kiima said...

Lael,
I think you're OK on the whole not paying thing, but I'm not sure the first date should be a family Birthday dinner! Don't you think that's a bit much all at once?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kiima!
just getting caught up on you travels as Liam sleeps on me with two ear infections. poor kid. still working on the singapore contact thru Andy's sis...lunar new year is coming soon!
things are busy here with kid stuff, went back to work for Karen, and getting a PhD application in for fall...whew...
You guys look great. you need to become professional travel writers and quit the 9-to-5! miss you lots.