Kuala Lumpur is the Experimental Prototype Community of Tommorrow.
There's a monorail,
3D movies,
lots
of
shopping,
oversized, fake vegetation,
colorful street performances,
rides,
businesses with hilarious made up names,
lines to wait in,
phone booths for that nostalgic, small town touch,
a China pavilion,
and hot, muggy weather with rain every afternoon. Feels like the 4th of July.
There's a monorail,
3D movies,
lots
of
shopping,
oversized, fake vegetation,
colorful street performances,
rides,
businesses with hilarious made up names,
lines to wait in,
phone booths for that nostalgic, small town touch,
a China pavilion,
and hot, muggy weather with rain every afternoon. Feels like the 4th of July.
3 comments:
For the Cox crew: This is another Disney World reference. Experimental Prototype Community of Tommorrow = EPCOT, a theme park.
U guys are my heros. =)
So good to see you! Looks sunny and beautiful.
Loved the video. How about more of those. You've had our debut, went well, time to go public! :-)
I'm in the process of getting Linnea's Bridal Shower invitations out. (Don't worry, she already sent a preliminary evite out so I'm ok)
Dad & Judy get here Wednesday night and Thursday night we're going to see the Tournament of Kings Dinner Show at the Excalibur for Kaleb's early birthday dinner.
This morning he snapped at Kai while trying to look at himself in the rearview mirror from the backseat. As I glanced back he was straightening his hair and sweatshirt and checking himself out. I can't believe he's old enough to care about how he looks! He has his first book report due Wednesday.
I finally cut Kai's hair....and now I miss it long.
Bry is in the process of applying to the eMBA program at UNLV. If he gets in he'll start in June.
My lab doesn't open till next week so I still have a few days. And I finally got my sub license so I can start substitute teaching when I want. They need people really bad.
How's the food? Besides the Kenny Rogers, of course! :-)
Did you make friends...the ones that video'd you? Do you end up traveling parts of the journey with the same people?
All your pictures remind me of the Amazing Race. You guys should sign up for that show. You'd kick butt!
Revere this message for the rare thing it is :-) I'll try to be better about posting now that I've posted my inaugural comment.
Hope everything continues to go well. Love you guys!
Post a Comment